Χρ. Καρβούνης, Κ. Κουφαλά & O. I. Seel
Μεταξύ άλλων τα ερωτήματα αυτά βρίσκουν απάντηση στις σελίδες του βιβλίου "Συμβολή στη μελέτη της απλής γλώσσας" των Χρ. Καρβούνη, Κ. Κουφαλά & O. I. Seel, ενός εγχειριδίου απαραίτητου για κάθε συντάκτη τέτοιων κειμένων.
Περισσότερα...
New publication
of the Institute of Modern Greek Studies, A.U.Th.
"Συμβολή στη μελέτη της απλής γλώσσας" [A contribution to the study of Plain Language]
Chr. Karvounis, K. Koufala & O. I. Seel
What do we understand when we hear the term "plain language"? When reading announcements, guidelines, longer texts, or simply browsing the website of a public service or institution, how comprehensible is the information provided? If the primary goal of any text is to be understood, to what extent do its authors succeed? How should information, instructions, and messages be articulated so that they are accessible to everyone and can be understood directly and with ease? How do other countries and linguistic communities address these issues? How do such questions relate to accessibility and social inclusion? What are the common structural and linguistic features of public administration texts, and to what extent are they influenced by Katharevousa and/or contemporary linguistic ideologies?
These questions, among others, are addressed within the pages of the book "A contribution to the study of Plain Language" by Chr. Karvounis, K. Koufala, and O. I. Seel, an essential handbook for anyone involved in drafting such texts.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου
ΤΑ ΣΧΟΛΙΑ ΑΝΑΡΤΩΝΤΑΙ ME ΜΙΚΡΗ ΚΑΘΥΣΤΕΡΗΣΗ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΤΟΠΙΝ ΕΛΕΓΧΟΥ